I am a “spender” by nature so I am always looking for reasons to spend money. Of course, my monthly budget helps ensure that my spending is well under control, but I do enjoy spending money as much as the next person. After all, money is called currency because it is supposed to flow (like the current of a river). With that said, here are 5 Good Reasons To Spend Money. This should be fun!
5 Good Reasons To Spend Money
- To transition to a lower cost service. It might cost a connection fee to change to an alternative cable TV provider, but if it lowers the monthly ongoing cost of that service, it is worth spending the money!
- To increase the value of something that will be sold. When preparing to sell a house, it can be helpful to spend money to upgrade the kitchen or master bathroom as it can increase the overall value of the home.
- To increase the likelihood of selling something. If the car will not run, it will sell for a lot less. A lot of times, it can be worth it to spend the money to bring the car to full operating strength.
- To generate future profits. If money can be spent to start a business that will generate future profits, it can be well worth it!
- To free up time to produce additional income. If you can use time that you usually spend mowing your lawn to generate additional income that is greater than the amount spent for the lawn service, it can be worth it!
BONUS: To brighten someone’s day. If you see someone in need and you have money available to help – do it! There is nothing as rewarding as being able to bless someone else.
What reasons would you add?