It is my bride’s birthday. That means I want to take this day to celebrate my bride’s birth! I am so glad that the Lord saw fit to give her life! She is a wonderful bride, wife, and mother.
Here are 10 Reasons I love my bride:
- She loves Jesus
- She loves me
- She is beautiful!
- She has carried two beautiful children into this world – a daughter and a son
- She is a neat-freak and our house is ALWAYS a welcoming environment because of her
- She is THE REASON I even get to do what I get to do – she is responsible for the entire crusade’s starting and its ability to continue impacting people across the world
- She is a saver with money and a risk-taker with life!
- She is a graduate of Purdue University (best school ever)
- She is my closest friend and confidant and provides the best counsel I have ever heard
- She is a leader – I believe that she could lead a ministry that has 1,000-times the impact that IWBNIN has had!
Those are just 10 reasons. I could list at least 1,000 more.
I love you, my beautiful bride. Happy Birthday!