Welcome to the latest series here at JosephSangl.com – “Win With your Money In 2012”
It is our passion to help people accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances.
If you apply what is taught during this series, you WILL be able to win with your money in 2012. Happy New Year!
Part 1 Establish Written Financial Goals
Take some time TODAY to write down your financial goals for this year. Seriously, have YOU ever written down your financial goals? I know that I had NEVER written my financial goals down before 2002 – when I had my IHHE Moment (I Have Had Enough Moment). Since that time, I have had my goals written down. Guess what? I had made positive progress ever since!
I believe the same will happen for you. There is something incredibly powerful about writing down financial goals. It requires you to think and plan about the year ahead. It will also help you clearly understand that it will take work and intentional effort to achieve each goal.
There are several types of financial goals for you to think about establishing:
- Earnings Goals
- How much do you want to earn this year?
- Where will you earn the money?
- Giving Goals
- How much money do you want to give away this year?
- To what organizations and individuals will you give this money?
- Savings Goals
- How much money do you want to have in your Emergency Fund by the end of 2012?
- How much money do you need to save for Known Upcoming Non-Monthly Expenses?
- How much money do you want to have saved for your Dreams?
- Investing Goals
- How much money do you want to invest in 2012?
- Where and how will this money be invested?
- Debt Elimination Goals
- How much debt do you want to eliminate in 2012?
- Which debts will you focus on?
I CHALLENGE YOU to write down your goals TODAY!
To help make this even easier for you, we are pleased to offer our “My 2012 Financial Goals” worksheet to you FREE – DOWNLOAD IT HERE ==> My Yearly Financial Goals.
Would you mind sharing any of your goals with us in the comments?
Read Entire Series (Available after 1/9/2012)