My friend, Casey Graham, teaches a principle that could potentially change your life.
“Think Systems. Not Silver Bullets.”
Whether you realize it or not, you have probably fell into the trap of pursuing a “silver bullet” solution instead of installing a “system” that would absolutely ensure that the change you desire will happen.
Think about it. Have you ever …
- Got sick of being overweight and bought a pill to fix it – and did not change diet and initiate regular exercise?
- Wanted to get in shape, and signed up for a gym membership – only to use it once or twice a year?
- Wanted to get out of debt and after only a month or so began swiping the credit card again?
- Wanted your child to behave and bought a book to help you – yet stopped applying what is taught because after disciplining them for bad behavior two or three times – you stopped because it was so emotionally exhausting to continue?
- Wanted to win with your money so you downloaded a free budget from our website – yet you did not follow the very plan you prepared?
SYSTEMS are the key to real and lasting change. SILVER BULLETS rarely do.