Anybody who has ever participated in a Financial Learning Experience has heard me say, “You CAN do this!”
These words are throughout my books as well.
There is a reason for this – it’s because I truly believe it!
- I know you have an excuse, but you CAN do this!
- I know you have a reason, but you CAN do this!
- I know you have endured struggles, but you CAN do this!
- I know you have encountered unfair situations, but you CAN do this!
- I know you may be old, but you CAN do this!
- I know you may be young, but you CAN do this!
One of my brothers recently graduated college … he’s turning 50 this year. It’s never too late to fulfill a dream.
Another brother went through significant challenges and military tours … he’s now a doctor.
I have a friend who was $85K in non-house debt and had received foreclosure papers on his house … he’s now debt-free.
I know a young lady who makes less than $1,500 a month, and will completely own her first house by the age of 25.
I KNOW that you may have a good reason/excuse for why you have yet to achieve a dream, but it does not negate the fact that you CAN still accomplish it.
QUESTION: What is the dream you need begin believing in again?