You may have wondered why there was silence on the blog for most of the past week. It was because I was able to take my family on an incredible beach vacation!
I am overwhelmed at how blessed I really am that I am able to take such a tremendous vacation – and to do it without debt.
I just want to share a picture of my wife walking with our son along the beach early in the morning and to share a few things that I love about taking “paid-for-in-advance” vacations.
- The beach is my bride’s favorite place to be
- Watching my kids play in the surf and sun
- Seeing an 8 foot shark, dolphins, alligators, and sting rays
- No bites from all animals mentioned in #3!
- No debt followed me home
- Able to totally enjoy the trip – knowing we saved for it!
- Total relaxation knowing that we funded a dream – and lived the dream!
- Able to negotiate a better deal because we had to plan early to save for this trip!
- I arrived home FIRED UP and CREATIVELY RENEWED!
- My bride is happy!