Since it is July 4th – Independence Day for the United States of America, I thought it would be great to share some ways that you KNOW that you have Financial Freedom!
You know you have financial freedom when …
- You forget when payday is.
- The car completely blows up, and you can just go pay cash for another one.
- You are not afraid to tell your manager that he/she is wrong and that there is a better way. (I have seen many people who are afraid to tell their manager this for fear of retribution or loss of their job. That’s too bad. I believe that most managers love to have their employees tell them when they are wrong!)
- You lose your income and your healthy savings account allows you to live for months without incurring any new debt.
- You lose the fear of negotiating a better deal. (If anything costs more than $100, it is worth negotiating – including with services like doctors, dentists, chiropractors, massage therapists, house cleaning, cable, etc.
- Bill paying time takes a total of 30 minutes a month.
- You can take the job you were put on earth to do … regardless of the income potential!
- You have enough. “Enough” does not have a number, but you have financial freedom when you KNOW you have “enough.”
What are some others you would add to this?
Finish the sentence … “You know you have financial freedom when …”