It is a passion of mine to learn something new every single day. It is part of my daily routine to read more than 30 blogs and websites. Many of them are related to personal finances. With that said, I want to share “5 Great Personal Finance Websites” with you because they have helped me continue to learn about money.
- MyMoneyBlog.com Great posts ranging from the author’s personal financial story to investing articles. You can follow the author on Twitter HERE
- CNNMoney This is a great place to learn about what is happening in the world on subjects ranging from world markets to personal finance advice
- Christan Personal Finance Great biblical wisdom can be found daily on this website
- Yahoo! Finance Another collection of perspectives on “all things personal finance”
- Rich Dad Poor Dad A blog from the Robert Kiyosaki team that focuses on maximizing all of your resources
What great personal finance website would you add to this list?