- Are you living paycheck to paycheck?
- If you missed one paycheck, have you saved enough money to pay your bills on time?
Statistics continue to show that somewhere between 50% to 70% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
Bankruptcy is a very close relative to paycheck to paycheck living. People who choose to live this way are just one illness away from disaster. Just one job layoff away. One paycut away.
Marriage distress and divorce is a very close relative to both bankruptcy and paycheck to paycheck living.
If you are living paycheck to paycheck, I must ask:
Why would you put yourself in this position?
The stress is not worth it! The energy required to determine when each bill will be paid is exhausting. Why would you allow your marriage and financial future to be jeopardized?
If I can not give money away and save each time I am paid, something is broken. Having a car payment, a student loan payment, a furniture payment, and credit card payments might allow me to look good, but there is no way it is worth the stress of paycheck to paycheck living.
Financial margin allows you to stop the stress and despair.
If you are stuck in the paycheck to paycheck life, here are some practical steps you can take to get OUT of the madness!
- Pay cash for all future purchases. No more debt. It is the first rule of holes – When you are in a hole, stop digging!
- Spend all of your month’s money on paper BEFORE the month begins. It is called a budget, and it is AWESOME! Apply the basic rule: INCOME – OUTGO = EXACTLY ZERO. You can get started by clicking on “TOOLS” on the top of the page or by clicking HERE.
- Refuse to believe the lie that you must have debt. You do not HAVE to have debt. I have personally seen hundreds of people accomplish major improvement in their personal finances. Many have went all the way to total freedom of debt (except the house – some including the house!).
I want financial freedom so much for you! I feel a HUGE WEIGHT on my heart to help you achieve financial freedom! I want to help you! It is why I wrote I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. – to help you prosper! You CAN do this!