Welcome to the latest series here at the wildly popular JosephSangl.com! In this series, I will be sharing the top ways that people end up being financially broke. If you want to be BROKE, be sure to follow every single one of these tremendous ideas. On the other hand, if you want to win with your money – do the OPPOSITE of these amazing tips!
Part 02 Never prepare or follow a budget.
Budgets stink. They are terrible. Here are all of the reasons budgeting is awful and should be avoided on our journey to be broke:
- Budgets require time
- Budgets are hard
- Budgets make us face reality (that INCOME – OUTGO = EXACTLY ZERO)
- Budgets remind us that dreams cost money
- All a budget will do is remind us that we are broke anyhow (and we don’t need a budget to know THAT)
- Budgets require us to do math (and many believe Satan invented math – and he absolutely invented calculus!)
- Only poor people have to do a budget
- Budgeting only leads to fights with my spouse
- I don’t earn enough money to budget
In your journey to live a financially broke life, make sure you live, breathe, and believe these reasons as truth. Refuse to believe that life can be a grand adventure and that your needs and dreams can be funded.
QUESTION: Do YOU have a written budget? We’ve taken all the hard part out of budgeting with our FREE BUDGET TOOLS.
Read the entire series (available after 11/18/2012)