I have been using BigCrumbs.com since 2010 (November 8, 2010 to be exact), and it has given me back $283.42 of my on-line purchases.
Here’s how it works:
- Create an account at BigCrumbs.com
- When you are going to shop on-line, visit the BigCrumbs.com website and in the search window at the top of the page, type in the on-line retailer you are going to be shopping with (like Expedia.com, Target.com, Walmart.com, etc.)
- It will generate a link for you to click on to begin shopping.
- Shop on-line (using promo codes from sites like RetailMeNot.com, of course 🙂 )
- That is all there is to it!!!
Here’s how this gets you money back:
- Stores pay commissions to websites for generating traffic to their on-line site
- BigCrumbs.com chooses to share some of that revenue with you and me!
- When you click on the link provided by BigCrumbs.com, it “sets a cookie” on your computer that communicates to the on-line retailer that BigCrumbs.com generated traffic for them.
- When you purchase something, the retailer pays a commission to BigCrumbs.com.
- BigCrumbs.com pays you a portion of that commission!
Awesome! SIGN UP here and start getting some of your hard-earned money back!