SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: I Paid Off My House!!!

Every month there will be an update of Joe & Jenn’s Home Pay-Off Spectacular!

But there is MAJOR NEWSregarding this series: TODAY will be the last installment in this series because …

I PAID OFF MY HOUSE!!!

Way back in December 2002, my bride and I decided to change our financial life. We set a goal to pay off our house by January 2014. We were able to beat our goal by an entire year.

Because of that decision, we get to experience the JOY of paying off our house!

Here’s this month’s update!

Total Squares:  2,426

Paid-For Squares:  1,913  2,426

Squares Remaining:  513  0

% of House Owned By The Sangl’s:  78.9%  100.0%

% of House Owned By Wells Fargo:  21.1%  0%

Here is the updated Sangl Home Pay-Off Spectacular (click to view large size)

Just look at that! The entire house is completely filled in!!!

We’re experiencing a range of emotions:

• Excitement!
  • Relief
  • An overwhelming sense of blessing

I’ve written this in nearly every “Sangl Home Pay-Off Spectacular,” but I want to say it again: YOU can do this too!

Start your own home pay-off spectacular using our free tool here => Pay Off Spectacular – House.

Read previous Sangl Home Pay-Off Spectacular Updates

10 Responses to “SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: I Paid Off My House!!!”

1. Tony January 18, 2013 at 1:26 pm #

Mr. Sangl,

A huge congratulations on paying off your mortgage. What an exciting time it must be in the Sangl’s household.

You are an inspiration and I am very happy to have the opportunity to share your vision and website with others here at Fort Bragg, NC.

Continued blessings for you and your family.

Tony

2. Jonathan Bodey January 18, 2013 at 1:35 pm #

Congratulations! Well done!

We’re on track to pay off our house by April 2016. People like you are inspirational to our effort. Thanks for continuing to share your passion.

3. Jon Stolpe January 18, 2013 at 2:27 pm #

Congrats!!!

4. Trish Crossley January 18, 2013 at 3:59 pm #

WOOHOO!!! Celebrating with you Joe & Jenn! Congratulations and thank you for continuing to inspire and lead the charge in life changing Financial Freedom!!

5. Stephanie Turner January 18, 2013 at 5:01 pm #

Congrats Joe!!! My husband and I saw you speak at our church, Messiah Lutheran in Midland, MI about 2 years ago. Our lives were forever changed. I’m so thrilled to hear you paid off your house! That’s so exciting!! We’re on our debt-free journey as well, can’t wait to get to were you are!

6. Travis January 19, 2013 at 7:59 am #

That fires me up!! I remember all the way back to LONG perimeter loop three squares at a time. Great job at always staying focused. Congratulations and when is the mortgage burning party?? ;)

7. Heather Spivey January 19, 2013 at 11:01 am #

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Smiling BIG for
    youguys! Thanks for leading the way!
    Heather Spivey
    Believers Church
    Chesapeake, VA

8. Cassie Laffan January 19, 2013 at 11:35 am #

Way to go Joe and family!!!! You inspire us!!!!

9. Scott Bryant January 19, 2013 at 12:02 pm #

Great Job!! But I really think it should say, “WE Paid Off OUR House!!”, since your wife took part in that. LOL Great job guys!!!

Keep inspiring us!!!

10. Ginny January 22, 2013 at 1:51 pm #

Congrats!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Seeing someone else accomplish this makes it seem like a realistic goal.