Welcome to the latest series at the wildly popular JosephSangl.com: “5 Things That Will Help Fix The Economy” In this series, I will be sharing some principles I believe will help fix the economy long term.
The economy has been stuck for some time. The words “Great Recession,” “Fiscal Cliff,” “Sequestration,” “Stagnant,” and “Jobless Recovery” have become common everyday language.
In this post, I will share my 5 Key Things That Will Help Fix The Economy, and then we will dive into each one to understand why it is important to long-term recovery.
- Establish a clear vision of what we want our economy to look like
- Require a balanced budget
- Build substantial financial margin
- Incentivize innovation, job creation, and education (especially money education)
- Make rip-off loans illegal
These are 5 key things I believe will position the economy for long-term health and sustainable growth. I look forward to having a conversation with you over the next several days regarding each of these items. TOGETHER -WE can make a difference for the world.
Read the entire series (available after 3/14/2013)