Here are a few of my favorite quotes about money:
- “Live like no one else so later you can live like no one else.” – Dave Ramsey
- “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every single time.” – Zig Ziglar
- “You can either play now and pay later, or you can pay now and play later. The choice is yours.” – John C. Maxwell
- “The question is not, ‘Can I afford this?’ The better question is, ‘How can I afford this?'” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Early to bed, early to rise, keeps you healthy, wealthy and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery.” – Charles Dickens
- “What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?” – Matthew 16:26 (The Holy Bible – NIV)
- “Act your wage.” – Dave Ramsey
- “The principles of money are basic: Live on less than you make and save money for a rainy day.” – Anonymous
- “People buy things they cannot afford to impress people they don’t even like.” – Attributed to various people
- “Your pay raise becomes effective when you are.” – Anonymous
For more great money quotes, visit this great page.
Do YOU have any favorite money quotes? Please share them in the comments!