It is Thanksgiving in the United States, and I’m truly filled with thanksgiving! I’ve been blessed beyond measure.
Here are some key things I’m thankful for:
- My bride We celebrated 16 years of marriage this year!
- My first daughter She turned 14 this year. She’s a beautiful amazing person, artist, and athlete.
- My son He turned 3 this year. He is FIRED UP from about 5:00 AM each morning until about 10:00 PM every night!
- My second daughter She made her appearance just nine weeks ago. Amazing how beautiful she is!
- The I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Team We’re growing in our reach and influence. It’s because of the incredible team that has signed on to help us take our message to the nations!
- The INJOY Stewardship Solutions Team This team is growing in its reach and influence too! It is amazing to be able to serve great leaders around the world through this 21 year old organization that was founded by Dr. John C. Maxwell. I can’t believe I get to lead this organization!
- My family All of my brothers, my parents, my bride’s parents and her brothers and sisters. All of the awesome nephews and nieces that are showing up make it even better!
- My church NewSpring Church has impacted my life in more ways than I can list. Indescribable to see what God is doing through this church!
- Jesus The ultimate example of generosity and giver of grace.
- You It’s an honor to serve you on your money journey. Every day we wake up and strive to live out our 15-word passion statement to help people accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances!
What are YOU grateful for?