Every now and then I have a thought that really strikes a chord within me. I usually write it down in Evernote. Here are a few of the personal finance thoughts that resonated with me this year:
- “I’ve rarely met a person who felt they could “afford” to save, but a few somehow navigate those feelings & save ANYHOW.”
- “I changed my life when I experienced an IHHE Moment – an I Have Had Enough! Moment!”
- “My favorite word to use is “Awesome!” My favorite 3 words to use are “I’m fired up!”
- “The facts are so obvious – those who invest: win; those who do not: whine”
- “It’s not a popular word these days, but “SACRIFICE” (1) gets people’s attention, (2) creates focus, and (3) unites people together!”
What is the financial thought that really stuck with you this year?