I love my family. To celebrate Valentine’s Day, I thought I would share 5 reasons I love them so much.
5 Reasons I Love My Family
- They are beautiful. My daughters look like their mother. My son has tousled hair and has such a tender heart for others. All three children have dark blue eyes. There is absolutely nothing like the love shared within a family. Amazing.
- They are fired up. From early morning to late at night, our house is a rolling circus. My bride prayed for a calm child while each of our children were in the womb. We’re still waiting for the calm child to appear because these three are FIRED UP!!!
- They believe in me. A person can’t embark upon a journey to launch businesses and travel the corners of the earth without the support of their family.
- We embrace crazy. We have decided to embrace crazy. From track and cross country practice and meets to preschool meetings to newborn doctor visits, life is crazy. It won’t get calmer anytime soon, so we’ve chosen to embrace these moments and enjoy them.
- They are each unique and special. My bride is organized. My oldest daughter isn’t organized, but she is amazingly creative – having her drawing selected as the school mascot and another design chosen for a sculpture placed in the school’s front lawn. My son is hard-charging and driven to complete projects – even at four years old. My newest daughter is still figuring out how she is going to melt our wallets, but has mastered smiling – in the cutest ways!
What are 5 reasons you love YOUR family? I invite you to share them on our Facebook Page.