One of the questions I get asked all the time is, “How do I get my spouse to work with me on finances?”
First, let me say these two things:
- Finances are one of the top causes of marriage fights and divorce.
- Until both spouses are on the same page financially, it is impossible to maximize your financial potential.
This question is one of the many reasons why I’m hosting a LIVE online event this Sunday. But there is something very different about this online event…my “chief business counsel” will be hosting this event with me too. No, this is not my legal team, but my bride, Jenn! Without her, I would still be broke and would have been the key subject matter of the still unpublished book, “How to be Broke.”
I really hope you will join us for this special event on Sunday, January 11, 2015!
Here are some key items we will be sharing that day:
- 5 Key Decisions That Helped Us: Jenn and I will be sharing 5 key decisions that helped us win with money. We both believe that these decisions transformed our finances and our marriage.
- OFFICIAL BOOK RELEASE: We’re CELEBRATING the official release of my newly revised I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. My team is putting the finishing touches on it right now, but I promise it will help you on your money journey.
- Encouragement for your Money Journey: Jenn and I want to provide encouragement for you. We’ll be sharing parts of our story and also practical “next steps” you can use to win with your money!
“5 Key Decisions That Helped Us Win With Money – A Special Evening with Joe & Jenn Sangl” Live Online Event Details
- DATE: Sunday, 1/11/2015 at 8:00 PM Eastern (7:00 PM Central; 5:00 PM Pacific)
- DURATION: 60 minutes total (45 minutes teaching – 15 minutes Q&A)
- LOCATION: LIVE Online
- COST: FREE! (but you MUST register to secure your spot)
- REGISTER: Click HERE or copy and paste the following link in your favorite browser: http://iwasbrokenowimnot.com/5keydecisions
One more thing: You don’t have to wait until the official release date, January 11th, to order the NEW I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Book. Pre-order your copy right now by clicking on this link HERE and receive special bonuses!
We’ve all experienced moments where we realized that we needed to upgrade. Perhaps it was when you were using the old fashioned dial-up Internet connection (remember all of those sounds your modem would make?!) and someone else had signed up for DSL. You immediately recognized that you needed to upgrade.
The same becomes true in our finances. From time to time, we must upgrade our financial management techniques or else it can cost us a great deal of time and money! During the “Upgrade Your Finances” event I taught on Sunday evening, I was able to share the exciting news that the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. team has spent the entire year upgrading our tools and resources. Over 100 of our free tools have been upgraded (link provided below)!
Our biggest upgrade? I’ve completely revised my book, I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. It is now hardcover, complete with an awesome dust jacket and foil finish on the covers. More importantly, and since you shouldn’t just judge a book by its cover even though it is awesome, I’ve added 40% more content, included an entire chapter on the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Ladder, and completely revised the rest of the book.
The new book officially releases on Sunday, January 11th, but pre-sales begin NOW! Of course, you could wait until the book actually releases to purchase it, but here’s why I think you should consider purchasing it now:
The first 1,000 books ordered in the pre-sale will receive:
- Free Shipping
- 3 Free eBooks
- Managing Finances With A Non-Participating Spouse
- Managing Finances As A Single Parent
- Help! I Can’t Pay My Bills.
- Early Delivery
- At least a week before official release date of 1/11/2015
- If we can it to you before Christmas, we will!
- PLUS For the first 1,000 books purchased, we will give away an original copy to a deserving non-profit organization!
You can pre-order your copies HERE or copy and paste the following URL in your favorite browser: http://www.iwbnin.com/pre
= Upgrade Your Finances =
I am FIRED UP to be teaching a LIVE online event on Sunday night at 8:00 PM Eastern Time.
Have you ever noticed seasons in your life where you recognized that it was time for an upgrade?
Maybe it was your huge projection TV that weighed 1,700 pounds and was literally a piece of furniture. It could have been the time you were using an overhead projector and saw a computer projector for the very first time. Perhaps it was when you were playing a video game on Atari and saw the first Nintendo game.
I remember each of these moments. When it happened, my immediate thought was, “I need an upgrade!”
The same is true for the way you manage money. There’s a good chance you are using outdated techniques that are in need of major upgrading! You may be using “huge projection TV” money management techniques that can be greatly helped with an upgrade.
That’s why I’m teaching this special online event LIVE this coming Sunday evening.
- TITLE: Upgrade Your Finances
- DATE: Sunday, December 7, 2014
- TIME: 8:00 PM Eastern (7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, 5PM Pacific)
- COST: FREE!
- REGISTER: Reserve you spot HERE.
I really hope you will be able to join me. It’s FREE, but you do have to REGISTER.
As a bonus, I’m also going to be sharing some great news about some major upgrades we’ve made so we can better serve you in your money journey!