How should you maximize your tax refund?
STEP 1 Before You Spend It, Plan It
Planned money accomplishes far more than unplanned money! BEFORE you ever receive the money, you should have a plan.
STEP 2 Build the Wall
When you receive your tax refund, there are three different ways you can spend the money: save it, spend it (reduce debt), or invest it.
STEP 3 Fulfill Some of Your Dreams!
Since the word FUN is in the middle of refund, make sure to have a little fun and fulfill some of your dreams!
Your tax refund could allow you to be generous and bless others, have a fun day with your family, or contribute to funding a dream.
What dreams do you have? What will it take to accomplish them?
Here are some good questions to ask yourself to fire up your dreams again:
- What opportunities do you want to provide to my children?
- What trips do I want to take?
- Who do I want to bless? What do I want to bless them with?
- What type of house do I want to live in?
- Where do I want to live?
- What career(s) do I want to pursue?
- When do I want to retire?