Now is a great season to begin thinking about your financial goals for next year.
Here are some good questions to ask yourself:
- How much do I want to GIVE away? and to whom?
- church? non-profit organization? people?
- How much do I want to SAVE? and for what?
- emergency fund? vehicle replacement? KUE? vacation?
- How much do I want to INVEST? and for what?
- college? retirement? a dream?
- How much DEBT do I want to pay off? and which ones?
- car? student loan? credit card? furniture? a person?
- What do I want to LEARN about?
- investing? budgeting? saving money?
Set a clear goal that you can measure and strive to attain. You won’t regret it.