Monday Money Tip Podcast Episode 02 Now Available!
Episode 02 of The Monday Money Tip Podcast is officially LIVE! Hear from me, Joe, and my co-host, Megan Hibbard, as we give practical answers to real life money problems.
On this episode, we’ll talk all about how to budget when your income is irregular. I’ll also tell my own success story of how my family overcame the challenges of budgeting with an income that changed month to month. I’ll give my take how to to handle the dreaded Christmas credit card bill and how you can stop living paycheck to paycheck.
It’s our goal at the end of each episode that you gain hope and encouragement in your financial journey, you’re equipped to take a next step, and that you’ve had FUN with us!
Find the Monday Money Tip Podcast HERE. Please let us know what you think by leaving us a rating!
NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD:
Email email@example.com to submit podcast questions or share success stories.
About the episode:
- We’ll tackle the topic of irregular income and budgeting.
- Joe answers the question “How do we make a budget when we don’t know what our income will be every month?”
- How to tackle the Christmas credit card bill.
- Joe shares his own success story of budgeting and winning with money while having an irregular income.
- Learn about the IWBNIN ladder
- Get tools to help you stop living paycheck to paycheck
Quote of the day- “You can.”