Episode 05 of The Monday Money Tip Podcast is LIVE! Hear from me and my co-host, Megan Hibbard, as we give practical answers to real-life money problems.
On this episode, we’ll talk about one of the very first steps in financial freedom – generosity. I’ll share about my own personal journey with generosity and why I believe it’s key in gaining control of your finances. I’ll answer the question we hear the most when it comes to giving, “How much should I give to my church when I’m still paying on debt?” You’ll also hear a success story from Vanessa. She’ll tell us how getting her priorities in order helped her find financial freedom.
It’s our goal at the end of each episode that you gain hope and encouragement in your financial journey, you’re equipped to take a next step, and that you’ve had FUN with us!
Find The Monday Money Tip Podcast HERE. Please let us know what you think by leaving us a rating!
Email email@example.com to submit podcast questions or share success stories.
About the Episode:
- We’ll dive into the topic of living generously while pursuing financial freedom.
- Joe answers a very common question on giving- “How much should I give to my church when I’m still paying on debt?”
- Hear a real success story of how Vanessa got her financial priorities in order and found freedom.
- Joe shares about his own journey to generosity.
- Learn how to handle the weight of competing financial decisions.
- We’ll discuss some practical ways to give.
Quote of the Day: “Never buy anything that will prevent you from living generously.”