Episode 08 of The Monday Money Tip Podcast is LIVE! Hear from me and my co-host, Megan Hibbard, as we give practical answers to real-life money problems.
On this episode, we’ll dig deeper into how to talk to your kids about money. I’ll share about my own personal experience teaching money concepts to the Sangl kids as I answer the question, “How honest should I really be with my kids about our financial situation?” You’ll also hear a success story from Diane and how her family changed the course of their financial future and are now paying it forward. I’ll share my thoughts on the current market situation and how you can stay the course in your investments.
It’s our goal at the end of each episode that you gain hope and encouragement in your financial journey, you’re equipped to take a next step, and that you’ve had FUN with us!
Email email@example.com to submit podcast questions or share success stories.
About the Episode:
- We’ll dive even deeper into how to teach kids about money.
- Joe answers the question, “How honest should I really be with my kids about our financial situation?”
- Hear a true success story from Diane and how her family changed the course of their financial future.
- We’ll discuss the current market situation and how to stay the course in your investments.
- Be encouraged wherever you are in your journey toward financial freedom.
Quote of the Day: “Poor is a state of mind as much as it is financial.”- Joe Sangl