It’s Monday and we’re on Episode 16 of the Monday Money Tip Podcast! This week, we’re talking about Marriage and Money and Joe has some very important and helpful tips for you! Joe will talk about what to do when you can’t get your spouse to cooperate with your financial plan.
It’s our goal at the end of each episode that you gain hope and encouragement in your financial journey, you’re equipped to take a next step, and that you’ve had FUN with us!
Find the Monday Money Tip Podcast HERE. Please let us know what you think by leaving us a rating!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or share success stories.
About the episode:
- Hear Joe answer the question “My biggest challenge is getting my husband on board. We have been married for 23 years. We have never agreed about money. Tonight, we struggled just talking about basic principles. We are already stuck on Rung 1 – The Plan. I am a planner. What do I do?”
- Joe talks about the current costs for college tuition.
- Get tips on how to get on the same page as your spouse when it comes to your hopes, dreams, and finances.
- Hear a success story about a couple that managed to pay off $97,000 worth of student loan debt in just three years.
- Joe explains the concept of “money wounds.”
Quote of the Day: “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” – Henry Ford