Happy Monday! Today on the Monday Money Tip Podcast we will be answering your top money questions for the month of March. Questions today will range from credit cards to emergency funds to bankruptcy. In our Current Money Events segment we will discuss the current U.S. National Debt and explain what you can do to help! Finally, we will hear a success story from an individual who got her finances in order and gained a vision for her financial future.
It’s our goal at the end of each episode that you gain hope and encouragement in your financial journey, you’re equipped to take a next step, and that you’ve had FUN with us!
Find the Monday Money Tip Podcast HERE. Please let us know what you think by leaving us a rating!
Email email@example.com to ask questions or share success stories.
NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD:
About the Episode:
- Get an update on the U.S. National Debt and find out how you can help reduce the deficit.
- Hear a success story from an individual who got her priorities in order and now has a vision for her future.
- We will be answering your top money questions from the month of March. Today’s questions range from credit cards to emergency funds to bankruptcy.
- Learn the Rule of 72 and how it relates to the growth of your investments.
- We will explain what dollar-cost averaging is and how it benefits you as an investor.
Quote of the Day: “The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.” – Confucius