Today is the day! At 9:00 AM Eastern Time, registration has officially opened for the Financial Freedom Experience!
LEARN MORE: http://www.iwasbrokenowimnot.com/ffe
Here are all of the details and news about all of the bonuses available to early registrants.
Financial Freedom Experience (the details)
- 10 Experiences These lessons are quick and to the point. All practical and immediately able to be applied. On Demand.
- Downloadable audio lessons All lessons are downloadable as mp3 files so you can learn “on-the-go” and “off-line”.
- Bonus Lessons These additional lessons are for specific situations such as “Kids & Money” and “How to Manage Money with a Non-Participative Spouse)
- Dedicated Help A dedicated email address providing direct access to me and our team for your questions.
- Private Facebook Forum You will be given the opportunity to join a private Facebook Forum where you can celebrate accomplishments together and gain encouragement from a community of people who are climbing the IWBNIN Ladder to live a fully funded life.
- Payment Options There are two payment options – one-time and monthly
One-Time Payment: $197 (best value)
Monthly Payment: $37/month for six months
In addition, everyone who registers for the FFE will receive the following bonuses:
- Bonus #1 Signed hardback copy of Joseph Sangl’s book, I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. ($20 value)
- Bonus #2 Glossy poster of the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Ladder (11/x17) ($5 value)
- Bonus #3 Three free ebooks: “Help! I can’t pay my bills!”, “Successfully Manage Money as a Single Parent”, and “Successfully Manage Money with a Non-participating Spouse” ($6 value)
Everyone who registers via the “one-time rate” of $197 will receive additional bonuses:
- Bonus #4 Copy of Joseph Sangl’s book for young people, What Everyone Should Know About Money Before They Enter The Real World ($13 value)
- Bonus #5 Signed hardback copy of Joseph Sangl’s book, OXEN: The Key to an Abundant Harvest ($25 value)
- Bonus #6 Invitation to a special online event with Joseph Sangl. This exclusive event is designed to launch your finances to the next level. (Invitation Only)
Learn more and register via THIS LINK.
Since this is the last time we’re offering FFE this year, we’re expecting quite a few people to pounce on this opportunity right at 9AM. Please bear with us if the site slows down a little.
Quick note about the Propel Conference. It’s an event for pastors and teams at churches under 300.
I am going to be one of the featured speakers and I will be talking about how to grow your personal finances even in ministry.
This event is going to be so helpful to you and your team along with all of the other session at Propel this year.
Early registration ends in a few days so this is your last chance to get your entire team registered for only $97.
After that the price goes up from there.
Last year they had over 1000 pastors and staff members attend and this year it’s going to be even bigger.
Me and my team will be watching the event and we would love to have yours attend as well. It’s all online so no travel is required.
If you want to grow yourself, your team and your church, I can’t recommend the Propel Conference enough.
See You There!
P.S. Early Registration ends in a few days!
My friends at Ministry Pass recently did a study on leadership development and they found that 70% of pastors go to conference to grow as a leader.
What they also noticed is 81% of church leaders want to do more for themselves and their team but the expense is too costly.
If you are at a church under 300, you understand this tension.
It’s hard to take your team to a conference because everything adds up real quick:
- Hotel Rooms
- Travel Expenses
- Multiple Conference Registrations
This makes it really hard for smaller churches to participate in leadership development.
Especially as a group.
They wanted to create something to allow churches under 300 to experience the value and depth of a conference without having to incur a lot of extra cost.
Propel Conference is a pastor and staff event for churches under 300. The conference will be held on February 1st from Noon – 4pm (EST).
Featuring over a dozen ministry experts, you’ll be coached in discipleship, communication, personal health, and church growth that fit a church of your size.
All of the content will be geared toward you. Your situation, your budget, your church.
Say goodbye to really expensive and time consuming conference trips.
Here are a few of the benefits of attending Propel Conference:
- You will hear from pastors who have been where you currently are and learn how they were able to grow as a small church
- You can grow together as a staff
- No travel is involved because we are doing an online broadcast
The total cost for your entire church will only be $97 (early bird special)
You read that right…
If you register now the total cost for Propel Conference is only $97 for you, your staff and church elders.
Don’t let money or time keep you or your team from growing as a leaders. Propel Conference will move you forward from where you are, to where you want to be.
I am honored to be one of their featured speakers this year.
Join me and thousands of other leaders as we grow together.
P.S. The early bird window is open until January 16th, so make sure you register before the price goes up. Register Your Church Here
Registration for the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Core Coaching Program is officially open!
We’ve already had several people register for this 14-session training program. We’re excited to help them take their financial knowledge to an entirely new level!
Just today I received the following note on Facebook: “My wife and I took your program 2 years ago. We began tithing. God opened doors to more over time and has allowed us to pay down debts.”
That fires me up! And it is what the Core Coaching Program is all about – taking your finances to another level.
If you are serious about taking your money and financial education to another level in 2016, click HERE to learn more and register.
Registration closes January 31st – or when 100 people have registered, whichever occurs first.
Tonight is the night! The “How To Make This Year The BEST YEAR YET” live online event will begin promptly at 8:00 PM Eastern Time (7PM Central/5PM Pacific).
It’s free but you must be registered to be a part of this event.
Here are the final details:
- The event is overbooked – so log in early! We’re attempting to accommodate everyone who is registered, but our software provider only allows 500 live connections at one time. We recommend logging in about 15 minutes early to be absolutely certain you secure your spot!
- I will be speaking for about 45 minutes. This will allow time for around 15 minutes of Q&A at the end.
- Print out your Listening Guide. Each participant should have received an email with the Listening Guide attached (if not, we will provide a link before the event begins). Make sure to print out this guide because it will help maximize your experience during this event.
- I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Core Coaching Program (CCP) – Wave 6 registration will open up. At the end of this online event, I will share information about the CCP and provide an opportunity for you to register for this year-long financial transformation experience.