Here is my schedule for the next several weeks. I would love to be able to see you at one of these events!
October 5, 2014 (Sunday) Newhope Church Durham, NC
October 15, 2014 (Wednesday) FBC North Brentwood North Brentwood, MD
October 19, 2014 (Sunday) The Bridge Church Goldsboro, NC
October 22, 2014 (Wednesday) Calvary Baptist Church Lubbock, TX
October 29, 2014 (Wednesday) Bethany Baptist Church Lindenwold, NJ
November 9, 2014 (Sunday) Crosspoint Church Morehead, KY
November 16, 2014 (Sunday) Rehoboth Open Bible Church Brooklyn, NY
November 23, 2014 (Sunday) Christ’s Church of the Valley Royersford, PA
I’m FIRED UP for the opportunities I have been given to teach about practical personal financial principles and tools. We are establishing a great line-up of events for 2015. If you want to provide practical financial teaching to your church or business, start the conversation by CONTACTING OUR TEAM.
= A LIVE ON-LINE EVENT =
The I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. LADDER
9 Rungs to a Fully Funded Life
Several months ago, I asked 32,185 people to share their financial concerns with me. The response was incredible! So many of you took time out of your busy schedule to participate in a survey, and the responses were amazing.
As I read each of them (hundreds and hundreds of them), I knew the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. team must do something about it. We immediately went to work to develop a resource addressing the concern shared by many:
“How do I get from where I currently am with my finances to the place that I desire?”
As we developed this resource, I realized I have never publicly shared the step-by-step process my family used to move from having an average bank balance of $4.13 to living a fully funded life. So for the FIRST TIME EVER in a public arena, I am going to be teaching that process, and YOU are invited to participate. In this LIVE ON-LINE EVENT I will be teaching what I call the “I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Ladder” – 9 Rungs To A Fully Funded Life.
This information completely changed my life, and I believe it can do the same for you and your family!
Using this proven process, my bride and I paid off all of our non-house debt in just 14 months. We paid off our HOUSE by the age of 38. It is pretty easy to live a fully funded life when your house payment is gone!
Does this process work for others? Just ask Mark and his family.
Mark and his family were earning income, but the money seemed to disappear as fast as it came in. Despite working a full-time job and several part-time jobs, the dreaded “knock on the door” happened one evening. At the door was a person delivering a home foreclosure notification. With over $85,000 in non-house debt and a foreclosure hanging over their heads, Mark and his wife attended one of my live events. I offered free one-on-one financial coaching, and they took me up on it. I walked them through the “rungs” of the “I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Ladder” and suddenly everything clicked into place. For the first time in their life, they had a clear financial path to follow, a path they understood. It changed their life. It changed their marriage. They were able to save their home from foreclosure and eliminated all of the $85,000 debt. They are now living a fully funded life.
Here’s what you will learn during this event:
- Nine rungs anyone can climb to financial success
- How my family went from $4.13 in our bank account to living a fully funded life
- A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT (trust me, it’s HUGE!)
I can’t wait for this great night of learning (and the major announcement)!
“I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. LADDER” Live On-Line Event DETAILS:
I’m so passionate about providing this valuable knowledge that I am having our team take steps to accommodate tens of thousands of people. You read that right – tens of thousands of people! I want you to be free to invite the special people in your life to participate because I truly believe you know people who are dissatisfied with their current financial situation and need help!
Be sure to reserve your spot by filling out the registration link below:
Can’t see the sign-up form? Copy and past this website to your favorite browser to register on-line: http://iwasbrokenowimnot.com/ladderevent/
- Grown children
- Work colleagues
- Extended family members
- Church members
Ways to invite:
- Copy and share the following link on your Facebook page: http://iwasbrokenowimnot.com/ladderevent/
- Share the following link on your Twitter feed: http://iwasbrokenowimnot.com/ladderevent/
- Call or text your friends
Let’s transform the way this continent manages money!
I’m so excited about the opportunity to speak at the Generosity Learning Experience (presented by INJOY Stewardship Solutions) that will be visiting six more cities over the next two months. If you are a church leader (or know one to invite), I believe you could be helped in a tremendous way by attending one of these special events.
In this one-day event, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the top leaders in the area of increasing generosity and raising major dollars to fund the mission and vision of your church.
We’re going to be talking about increasing your regular giving as well as how to conduct a wildly successful capital stewardship campaign. The day will be full of practical wisdom and real-world examples to demonstrate application.
Each event runs from 8:30AM – 3:30PM, and the locations and dates are:
- April 16, 2013 (TUES) Charlotte, NC
- April 17, 2013 (WED) Indianapolis, IN
- April 18, 2013 (THUR) Dallas, TX
- May 7, 2013 (TUES) Baltimore, MD
- May 8, 2013 (WED) St. Louis, MO
- May 9, 2013 (THUR) Houston, TX
Here’s what you’ll take away:
- The latest unreleased ISS resource that will help your church take its generosity to another level! Once released, this product will retail at $99, but every church that attends will receive it FREE of charge!
- FREE lunch! (Who doesn’t love Chick-fil-a?)
- Practical steps you can immediately implement to increase giving in your church by 30%
- A step by step guide to developing BIG TIME generosity leaders in your church.
- Learn how to get your church ready for a major giving initiative
- PLUS MUCH MORE!
For a limited time, you can receive HALF-OFF your first ticket purchase and to encourage you to bring your team with you, receive 75% OFF up to 3 additional tickets (through March 22, 2013). Space is limited so make sure you reserve your spot right away!
Learn more and register HERE (or click the registration link below).
CHURCH LEADER: I’m excited about an upcoming set of events that INJOY Stewardship Solutions will be hosting in 9 different cities in the months of March, April, and May!
We’re going to be talking about leadership, vision, stewardship, and generosity. It’s going to be practical, fun, and I believe it could literally change the future of many ministries. Specifically, we’re going to be talking about:
On this amazing day, we will be talking about:
- How to identify and disciple people who have the gift of giving (Big-Time Vision Funders)
- How to increase regular giving by 30% (wouldn’t that be incredible?)
- How to raise up leaders who will help carry the tremendous load
- How to instill a culture of a generosity in your church
Three words will describe this day: PRACTICAL, ENERGIZING, & EQUIPPING.
Here are the event dates:
- MARCH: Atlanta (5th), Chicago (6th), and Orlando (7th)
- APRIL: Charlotte (16th), Indianapolis (17th), and Dallas (18th)
- MAY: Baltimore (7th), St. Louis (8th), and Houston (9th)
Learn more and REGISTER to receive 50% OFF tickets purchased through Monday, February 18th!
I am so excited that Injoy Stewardship Solutions is hosting the Funded And Free Church Leadership Conference today in Mooresville, NC. Hundreds of leaders from around the country are gathered together to learn how to have a Fully Funded Vision.
The good news for all church leaders is that our host, The Cove Church, has been able to establish a LIVECAST of the conference! All you have to do is:
- CLICK HERE (or copy & paste the following link: http://www.injoystewardship.com/live/#)
- Fill out the brief registration form
And just like that, you will have INSTANT ACCESS!
So, church leader, jump on in to the conversation!