Registration for the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Core Coaching Program is officially open!
We’ve already had several people register for this 14-session training program. We’re excited to help them take their financial knowledge to an entirely new level!
Just today I received the following note on Facebook: “My wife and I took your program 2 years ago. We began tithing. God opened doors to more over time and has allowed us to pay down debts.”
That fires me up! And it is what the Core Coaching Program is all about – taking your finances to another level.
If you are serious about taking your money and financial education to another level in 2016, click HERE to learn more and register.
Registration closes January 31st – or when 100 people have registered, whichever occurs first.
In case you haven’t heard, registration is now open for the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Core Coaching Program (CCP) – my coaching program that includes 14 sessions taught over a year.
Over the past 12 years, my finances have changed dramatically. From having an average bank balance of $4.13 at the end of every month to owning several businesses. From attempting to teach myself financial principles to teaching hundreds of thousands each year.
It is my passion to help people accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances. While I travel all over the U.S. and Canada teaching people about money, I’ve never lost my core passion to help people one-on-one – coaching them through their money journey.
When you sign up for the CCP, you are hiring me to be one of your money coaches. (You do have a money coach, right?) I have personally written each experience, and I teach every one of them. When you have a financial question, there’s a good chance I will be personally responding to it.
The 14 Core Lessons of the Core Coaching Program include:
- The Path The I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Financial Freedom Ladder
- Dreams How to accomplish far more than you ever thought possible
- Budgeting How to budget in a way that actually works
- Saving Money 3 things everyone must save for
- Debt How to attack your debt and achieve financial freedom
- Investing All the way from investing “basics” to “advanced” investing
- Insurance Protecting your financial progress
- Comprehensive Financial Plan The most in-depth financial planning lesson you’ve ever received
- Net Worth How to calculate, track, and increase your net worth
- Children & Money Parents love this practical teaching that helps them prepare their children to win money.
- Wills & Estate Planning No one likes to think about it, but the day is coming for all of us. This lesson will equip you to have a rock solid end-of-life plan.
- Oxen Study #1 – Identifying Oxen Based on Joe’s book, Oxen, this coaching session will transform the way you think about money and help you identify incredible financial opportunities that could be right in front of you!
- Oxen Study #2 – Birthing, Acquiring, and Leading Oxen This session will equip you to acquire “oxen” that will carry your financial burdens for you!
- Next Level Thinking In this incredible final coaching session, Joe will share how he was able to transform from “broke thinking” to “financially free living.”
Upon successful completion of the program, you will even receive a graduation certificate!
If you are serious about taking your finances to another level and want to receive encouragement and accountability along the way, join the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Core Coaching Program.
NOTE: Only 150 spots were available for the CCP, and many of those have already been taken. Click HERE to learn more and to get started!
The response to the major announcement of the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Core Coaching Program (CCP) has been been incredible! In fact, TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY to register!
We have had some more really good questions come in, and I thought I would share some of my answers. I’ll get to those in a minute, but first I wanted to share my biggest financial mistake with you. I hope that it can help you in your money journey.
My biggest financial mistake was “not recognizing that my financial education was just as important as my high school and college education.” I went to elementary, junior high, and senior high school because it was mandatory. I went to college because everyone said that was the thing to do to make good money. I attended Purdue University and studied Mechanical Engineering. It was a battle. After four years, I managed to receive my degree. I even received special honors. Some of my friends graduated cum laude, magna cum laude, and suma cum laude. I graduated with lesser known honors – honors called “Thank The Laude.” J Sure enough, I managed to earn good money. But I was more broke than before I went to college. All of my money was handed over to pay the debts I had signed up for – student loans, credit cards, and a truck. Then I financed an engagement and wedding ring.
When I began prioritizing my financial education, I stopped being broke. Then I stopped “just getting by.” And as I continued to invest in my financial education (as I continue to do EVERY SINGLE DAY), I began to prosper and live a fully funded life. Don’t miss that word I used – “invest.” I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars to receive a great financial education. My bride agrees – it has been some of the best money we have ever spent.
Now, here’s some of the key questions we’ve been asked about the IWBNIN Core Coaching Program:
“What are the key benefits of the CCP?”
There are many, but here’s a list of some key benefits:
- You receive a private login/password that unlocks the video teaching and provides exclusive access to upgraded and new financial tools – like budgets with actual columns, net worth calculators, etc.
- Downloadable .mp3 audio files so you can listen to each lesson “on the go” throughout the month on your mobile player
- Exclusive “contact page” to ask your specific financial questions and receive “priority response” status
- The ability to be a part of a group of like-minded people who are all sharing their journey together
“Who will benefit the most from participating in the CCP?”
This program has been designed to help three groups of people:
- Those who are broke and living paycheck to paycheck
- Those who feel “stuck” financially – they just can’t seem to get ahead
- Those who are looking to “explode” their finances, but investing is an overwhelming and intimidating topic
“When does the CCP start?”
For the lucky group of 300 people that get in before the program reaches full capacity, it begins immediately upon successful payment. Upon purchase, the new member receives instructions for creating a membership name and password. Once these credentials are established, the first lessons are unlocked as well as access to the first round of new and upgraded tools. Every single month, another lesson will be unlocked along with additional resources.
“What are the “beta” test group of CCP participants saying about the program?”
Here are direct quotes they have shared with us:
- “I want to personally tell all the 34,000+ people … that I am a member of the 1st CORE Coaching Program and IT IS WORKING FOR ME! Tell everyone to take advantage of this Program!!!! Get Fired Up!” (Diane)
- “The financial education I have received is changing the life of our family!!! This coaching program will inform you and keep you motivated!”(Chelle)
- “I have hope now that my net worth will change by a million dollars.” (Mark)
“Is there a guarantee?”
Yes. We want to be very clear with you. Joining the IWBNIN Core Coaching Program is a 12-month commitment. Over twelve months we are going to invest in you and treat you like family. We don’t offer a “cancel anytime” option because, frankly, it isn’t best for your finances as this isn’t a microwave approach. We want you to know what you’re getting into, and we want to serve you well through the year. Purchasing the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Core Coaching Program comes with our 30-day money-back guarantee. After 30 days, your purchase is final.
This means you join today and get to try out the program for 30 days. If you decide the program is not a good fit for you, you can ask for your money back within the 30 days. From that point forward, you are committed to finishing and graduating from the program.
I hope this clears up any questions you may have. We still have a few spots remaining. If you were planning on joining, be sure to SIGN UP NOW.
About a month ago, I was able to share the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. LADDER – 9 Rungs to a Fully Funded Life. During that event, I was able to finally reveal our major announcement that we are taking the beginning steps toward one of my lifelong dreams – starting a university!
Our first step is the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Core Coaching Program. This is a year-long on-line teaching experience. We planned on accepting 100 participants, but every one of those spots was gone within 15 minutes! Crazy! We opened up a few more spots, but then we closed admissions to ensure we could provide an excellent experience to each person who made it in.
While the program is not open for admissions right now, I wanted you to know that we are planning to open it up again in January to help people accomplish their New Year’s Resolution of “changing their financial lives.” Based on this past experience, I expect those openings to go very quickly. If you are interested in being part of this January launch group, we have created a form where you can be “put on the list” to be among the first to receive notification.
Just visit the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Core Coaching Program page HERE [or copy & paste this url in your browser: http://www.iwasbrokenowimnot.com/ladders] to learn more and to fill out the form to be placed on the notification list.