There’s a good chance that you’ve heard one or two “Chuck Norris” jokes. Jokes like “Chuck Norris threw a hand grenade and 5 people died. Four seconds later, the grenade exploded” and “Chuck Norris wears a live rattlesnake for his belt.”
We decided to come up with some fun ones for I Was Broke. Now I’m Not.
- Our budgets are Chuck Norris approved. Put your money in the budget, and it HAS to behave!
- Chuck Norris told us to GET FIRED UP. We’ve been FIRED UP ever since.
- Interest rates ask Chuck Norris for permission to be increased.
- Compound Interest is the 8th wonder of the world. Chuck Norris said so.
- Joe Sangl wrote “I Was Broke. Now I’m Not.” Chuck Norris wrote “I Break.”
That was FUN! Any others you can come up with?
YouTube is incredible. Anybody can post a video with the potential for anyone in the world to watch it.
For example, the below video (can’t see it – click HERE) has had over 50 MILLION views. 50,000,000!
Now, I love kitty cats. My family has two of them. Here is an alarming fact, however.
Watching kitties will make us smile for a few minutes, but failing to learn how to win with our finances can make us frown for decades.
So … watch the kitty video, smile, and then start learning about how to make your money work for you to fund your dreams so that you can smile for decades! A good place to start is the “How Do I Budget Series” HERE.
Take four minutes and watch this hilarious video about money … 🙂