I am PUMPED about a new part of the crusade that will be introduced over the next two months. The new part of the crusade is called the "I Was Broke. Now I'm Not." Blog Community (IWBNIN BC).
It is the IWBNIN vision to help others accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances. Why? Because we believe that when people are financially free, they are much more likely to go do EXACTLY what they have been put on earth to do – regardless of the income potential.
This Blog Community helps accomplish this vision. It is our belief that a supportive community and strong accountability are HUGE keys in helping one take the steps necessary to win with finances.
If you are …
- Just beginning to live and operate life with a written budget
- Marching toward Debt Freedom
- Restructuring your debt
- Saving money to build an emergency fund
- Saving money to pay cash for purchases
- Beginning your investing journey
- Passionate about helping others win with their finances
- Passionate about living your financial victories and stumblings out loud
then you are an ideal fit for the IWBNIN BC!
Here is how it will work.
- You will be able to set up a free blog with a basic sign-up form
- Share your journey on a regular basis via regular blog posts
- The most recent posts from the IWBNIN BC will appear on JoeSangl.com and IWasBrokeNowImNot.com – this provides more exposure for your journey and a much greater chance for feedback from others in the community and throughout the world!
We are in beta testing of the IWBNIN BC right now, and we are looking for five candidates who would be willing to help us by writing blog posts on at least an every other day basis. If you want to be a part of this new community, contact us HERE.
Provide your e-mail address and tell us what the primary focus will be for your blog posts. If you are selected for the beta testing phase, we will contact you with the details for you to get started on your blog!