Our team is looking for an office administrator. This is a full-time position and is eligible for benefits.
Are YOU the one? You might be if …
- You want to serve on a team that is high-energy
- You want to be a part of a team focused on excellence and growth
- You are excited to serve churches across the globe
- You are excited to serve people
- You are FIRED UP about life
- You love details and administration and computers and software and phones and Internet and social media
This position will be based in Anderson, SC.
Take a look at the Job Posting HERE.
If you are FIRED UP and feel like this would be a great way to invest your life, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an immediate need, and we’re hiring as soon as we identify the right person.
I am so excited about this crusade that our team is on to help people accomplish far more than they ever thought possible. Others are also apparently excited too – since we have been given the opportunity to teach and speak to literally tens of thousands of people (nearly 100,000!) over the past three years.
With this growth comes the need for great people to help steward this tremendous effort. That’s why we are hiring an Administrative Assistant. We will be starting with a 20 hour/week position with the potential that it will grow into a full-time position. This will be an “in the office” position with hours of 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM each weekday.
I’m looking for someone who wants to do life-changing and life-giving work, is living what we are teaching, and is passionate about helping others accomplish far more than they ever thought possible.
Download the full job description HERE.
If you feel like this role would be an incredible fit with you – here is what you can do to be considered for this critical role:
- Send your resume to: email@example.com
- Tell us why you feel that you would be an incredible fit for our team and this role
- Include as many specific skill sets and abilities that you possess that believe would allow you to excel in this role
I can’t wait!