Have you taken time to write down your goals for 2011 yet? I have learned a basic truth in my life:
When I write down a goal, it is MUCH more likely to be achieved.
Perhaps you have discovered the same thing in your life?
Here are some tips to writing your goals for next year:
- Review 2010
- What should KEEP happening?
- What should be done MORE?
- What should you STOP doing?
- Consider the longer term – 5, 10, 20, 30 years from now
- Establish goals in the following areas:
- Physical Health
- Spiritual Health
- Emotional Health
Share one or two of your goals with all of us – write them in the comments!
- Run the Indy 500 Half-Marathon again (13.1 miles – my fourth time)
- Take my bride on a vacation that includes:
- no children
- no Blackberry
- no computer
BONUS TIP: Reading these two series that I have written previously will really help you!