In a terrible economy, it is high time that the I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. team deliver ways to save money! This five part series will share the top five ways that we see people saving lots of money.
I believe that if you apply these five items, you will save over $1,000 a year. Don't believe me? Try them out!
Click the links to find out additional information about each one!
- Auto/Home Insurance The average person saves $500 – $600 per year just by obtaining new quotes!
- Life Insurance Chances are high that you are overpaying! Find out more and obtain instant quotes (without talking to anyone!).
- Zero-Percent Balance Transfer Credit Cards Move your high interest debt to zero percent interest debt!
- On-Line Savings Accounts On-line banks pay five to eight times the interest that most local banks pay.
- Groceries Cash envelopes and coupons really work!
This series started out with a belief that there was a great chance that one could save $1,000 or more by pursuing these five moneysaving tips. Tell us how you did!