I really believe that I should do some financial counseling in my elf outfit.
Anyway, it is Christmas eve and here are some items I am reflecting on …
- It was awesome to have another Christmas that we PAID CASH for! You too can pay cash for Christmas 2008! THIS POST shows you how! I know that there are many more who will pay cash for Christmas next year!!!
- I love hanging out with family.
- I love Christmas food, but I have become picky. I will not waste stomach space for mildly OK stuff. There is way too much GREAT STUFF to waste my time with the OK stuff.
- We have been remodeling our house since February. It feels like we have been remodeling for our entire lives, BUT we are finally making substantial progress. The rooms that we have completed are great! THIS POST shares how I have saved a ton of money while updating our house. I really like our room with the fireplace. I really need to clean the chimney so I can get a great fire going! Next room is our daughter's room. After that … either the kitchen or the master bathroom.
- Purdue is playing Central Michigan in the Motor City Bowl in a couple of days. I hear that they have sold at least one ticket. Seriously, I love my Boilermakers, but is anyone even going to watch this on TV – let alone attend it?
Merry Christmas Eve!