Tonight, I had the great opportunity to teach the first two sessions of the Financial Freedom Experience at Cornerstone Community Church in Galax, VA.
I LOVE TEACHING THIS CLASS!
By the way, here are some little-known (to me) facts about Galax, VA.
- Galax is a city in Virginia
- It is home to the HUGE "Galax Fiddlers Convention" Something like 60,000 people come to Galax during the second week of August each year to play and listen to old time mountain music (I wonder if they would let me play banjo at it?)
- The town flooded BIG TIME in 1947
- Every furniture manufacturer has shut down, except for one
- They have a great BBQ joint. I recommend that you order lots of pulled pork and put all of their BBQ sauces on it.
I can't wait to teach the other three sessions tomorrow morning!
Receive each post automatically in your E-MAIL by clicking HERE