“How much money do you need to retire well?”
This is an important question we should all be able to answer. If we don’t know, it is impossible to measure our progress.
There are several excellent retirement calculators that can help you determine two key facts:
- Current Status Where do you stand right now? Using just a few key pieces of information, these calculators can help you understand whether or not you are on track for your preferred retirement lifestyle.
- Necessary Adjustments Most of these calculators offer suggestions for improvement. Maybe you need to increase your monthly contributions. Perhaps you need to consider working a few extra years. Maybe you are actually ahead of plan and can scale back on your investments!
Here are some good retirement calculators to explore:
- Voya Financial’s MyOrangeMoney Retirement Calculator
- Fidelity’s Fidelity Retirement Score Calculator
- Vanguard’s Retirement Income Calculator
- Transamerica’s Retirement Calculator
- AARP’s Retirement Calculator
- BlackRock’s CoRI – Retirement Calculator
- MarketWatch’s Retirement Planner
- I Was Broke. Now I’m Not.’s Retirement Nest-Egg Calculator
Take a few minutes and browse through a couple of these calculators. You’ll be on your way to positioning yourself for an excellent retirement!