The margin survey response was incredible, and the most compelling part for me was the personal responses that so many of you shared in the “Share your thoughts on what you can do to add more margin to your life” section.
Over the next couple of days, I wanted to share some of the feedback. Would love to hear YOUR thoughts on these comments!
- “Time is always precious and hard to manage. It’s easier to manage money. For relationships, I think you have to ask the significant other, rather than yourself.”
- “I could delegate tasks to others; however, that is difficult when you’re a bit of a control freak!”
- “Work on becoming debt free. I have so much debt if not for my relationship with Christ I would run and declare bankrupt. It is so sad that I have ignored the wisdom God has tried to send and now I see and it is so overwhelming.”
- “Let God direct my schedule and priorities as opposed to assuming I know what they are”
- “Say NO!!!“
- “I honestly have no clue how to stop all the mistakes we are making. It is so painful and it just keeps happening…”
- “Add more hours to the day. Plan my day better.”
- “Think about what’s important to me and “rank” everything. Then allocate my time / finances accordingly.”
It has really been quite overwhelming to me to read all of these responses. It has affirmed why I do what I do.