On October 3, 2008, I announced the formation of a new division of IWBNIN called Next Steps.
For the next several days, I will be sharing some specifics about this new division.
It is my passion to help people accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances so that they can be freed up to go do EXACTLY what they have been put on earth to do.
As I speak and teach about personal finances, I receive many questions like "Who do you recommend?" and "Where would you go?" Next Steps was created to answer these questions and provide practical next steps for those seeking to take their finances to a new level.
Prepare A Plan
The "Prepare A Plan" link was created to share the key items that I believe are fundamental for a sound financial plan. These items include:
- Planned Spending It is so important to have a written plan! This link leads to a page chock full of budgeting tools.
- Freedom From Debt Want a huge pay raise? Eliminate the debt payments, and it will free up a ton of money! This link leads to the debt freedom date calculator, actual cost of debt calculator, and an early pay-off calculator.
- Saving & Investing I love saving and investing! This is what will allow me to accomplish my plans, hopes, and dreams. This page leads to links for high-interest paying on-line savings and checking accounts, mutual fund investment companies, and 529 college savings plan links..
- Insurance Insurance can be frustrating. This page was created to make it easy to obtain multiple quotes with just a few minutes of effort! The average annual savings on auto and home insurance for folks who have not obtained a new quote in the last two years is nearly $600. That will spend just like money!
- Leaving A Legacy According to Bankrate.com, 57% of Americans do not have a written will. This means that the government will be left in charge of determining who gets what! This page was prepared to help you get a written will at a very reasonable cost.