Every now and then I have a thought that really strikes a chord within me. I usually write it down in Evernote. Here are a few of the personal finance thoughts that resonated with me this year:
- “I’ve rarely met a person who felt they could “afford” to save, but a few somehow navigate those feelings & save ANYHOW.”
- “I changed my life when I experienced an IHHE Moment – an I Have Had Enough! Moment!”
- “My favorite word to use is “Awesome!” My favorite 3 words to use are “I’m fired up!”
- “The facts are so obvious – those who invest: win; those who do not: whine”
- “It’s not a popular word these days, but “SACRIFICE” (1) gets people’s attention, (2) creates focus, and (3) unites people together!”
What is the financial thought that really stuck with you this year?
= A LIVE ON-LINE EVENT =
How To Have The BEST Financial year Of Your Life
SPECIAL INVITATION: Join Joseph Sangl, founder of I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. for this special LIVE on-line event.
Henry David Thoreau once wrote this amazing quote: “The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.”
As I’ve traveled the United States and Canada teaching hundreds of thousands of people about winning with money, I’ve seen this to be true about many people’s financial situation. The mass of men are indeed living lives of quiet financial desperation! They are desperate for an answer to their financial challenges. They are sick of living paycheck-to-paycheck. They are exhausted from attempting to “just work more” to satisfy their financial needs. They are skeptical of who they can truly trust when it comes to the money they are actually able to save.
Let me ask you a question: Are you ready to have the BEST financial year of your life?
If your answer is “YES!” you definitely do not want to miss this upcoming special LIVE on-line event!
THIS EVENT WILL HELP YOU KEEP YOUR NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION!
Every year, one of the top 3 New Year’s Resolutions involves money with goals like: “pay off debt”, “make more money”, and “save money.”
I truly believe you can have the best financial year of your life in 2014, and it is for this reason I’m hosting this event.
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR EACH OF THESE EVENTS I do need to let you know that space is limited for each of these events. It is available to the first 1,500 people who sign up, and I will be sending this invitation to 33,475 people over the next few days.
Here’s what you will learn during this event:
- THREE KEYS to make 2014 the best financial year of your life!
- Practical next steps you can put into place IMMEDIATELY
- A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT regarding the launch of I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. Core Coaching Program – Wave 2
If you are ready to begin living a fully funded life in 2014, you won’t want to miss this special event.
We’ll be offering this special on-line event LIVE on two consecutive nights! Here are the details:
Be sure to reserve your spot by filling out the registration link below:
Can’t see the sign-up form? Copy and past this website to your favorite browser to register on-line: http://iwasbrokenowimnot.com/bestyearever/
- Grown children
- Work colleagues
- Extended family members
- Church members
Ways to invite:
- Copy and share the following link on your Facebook page: http://iwasbrokenowimnot.com/bestyearever/
- Share the following link on your Twitter feed: http://iwasbrokenowimnot.com/bestyearever/
- Call or text your friends
Let’s transform the way this continent manages money!
Here’s a special offer for this Christmas! All three books I’ve written about personal finances PLUS a bonus audio book of Oxen – first time ever available!
You get all four of these resources for more than 30% off retail! Order by December 20th and receive by Christmas!
These three books by Joseph Sangl are a perfect 1-2-3 punch to help live a fully funded life!
BOOK: I Was Broke. Now I’m Not.
In I Was Broke. Now I’m Not., Joe shares about his own journey and then teaches the practical tools he used to win with money.
Tools taught in this book include:
- How to plan for life!
- How to develop a spending plan that actually works (a budget)
- Strategies for eliminating debt
- The date you will become debt-free
- Amount of money needed for retirement
- The power of compound interest
BOOK: What Everyone Should Know About Money Before They Enter The Real World
In What Everyone Should Know About Money Before They Enter The Real World, Joe shares key money principles that every person should learn before embarking on their own journey with money. This book is perfect for students as well as young families facing their first major financial decisions!
- Planning for life
- Debt (with a specific chapter dedicated to Student Loans)
- Credit Scores
- Investing & Compound Interest
- Purchasing A Home
BOOK: Oxen – The Key To An Abundant Harvest
In Oxen, the topic moves toward maximizing the money you have! This book provides principles that will help you maximize your financial resources so you can experience an abundant harvest and fund your biggest dreams. You will learn how to:
- Leverage the power of oxen
- Identify and acquire oxen
- Earn income even while you are not working
- Measure and build net worth
- Fund your dreams
Oxen is not a theory. It is timeless truth that has been applied by millions to achieve an abundant financial harvest. Your dreams are huge. They can be funded. Oxen will help you do it.
AUDIO BOOK BONUS: Oxen (included with purchase)
As a BONUS, this Christmas Special will include a special AUDIO version of Oxen with author Joseph Sangl as the narrator!
The US National Debt has increased by $755,668,013,559 since our last update on January 2013. Another eleven months, and the United States has dropped another cool $755.7 billion in the hole.
National Debt as of 12/02/2013
That is an increase of $2.347 BILLION PER DAY since our last update 322 days ago.
BUT – FINALLY – There is SOME good news!
According to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO.gov), the United States has closed the deficit gap by more than 50-percent!
The deficit gap has been closed by several factors, including:
- Increased tax revenues from a recovering economy
- Increased tax revenues from new taxes
- Decreased expenditures – due to sequestration
You can read the CBO’s entire report HERE.
If you aren’t already, I encourage you to become an informed taxpaying citizen. You CAN make a difference in the future decisions that are made regarding the fiscal decisions your elected leaders make.
Every single Monday, we offer a free money tip to help you take your finances to another level. The video below will offer more insight into the vision we have for the Monday Money Tip.
To receive your weekly Monday Money Tip,
Your Mondays just got a little better. Get fired up!