I am passionate about helping others accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances.
I’ve committed my life to traveling and sharing this passion but I need your help to reach others with the simple message that:
- God owns it all
- We are managers
- INCOME – OUTGO = EXACTLY ZERO
So with this series, I am going to challenge you to teach one person this simple message during the next month.
PART ONE Who are you going to teach this to?
Take a few minutes to think about who are going to intentionally teach this information to. Who is it?
- Family Member
It would be INCREDIBLE if you would share who are you going to intentionally teach this to during this month!
I get the opportunity to travel and speak to different groups of people, in different phrases of life, with different financial struggles. However, they all of one thing in common: they all want to win with their money. The unfortunate reality is that there are a lot of people who aren’t winning with their finances. It can be frustrating and overwhelming. The GOOD NEWS is that you can win with your money. You can become debt free! You can start living your fully funded life.
Here is the list of the top reasons (in no particular order) I see that people aren’t winning with their money. If you currently aren’t winning with your money, read the list below to see if any of these apply to you.
- Unwilling to admit there is a problem
- Inability to say NO (to themselves, spouse, and/or children)
- Shiny Stuff Syndrome
- Lack of financial education
- Spouses not working together
- Lack of giving (rarely do I see selfish people truly win with their money)
- No savings (it is impossible to win financially if you do not save)
- Unwilling to take risk with any investments
- Listening to the wrong (and broke) people
- Impulsive spending decisions
- Failure to carry health and disability insurance
- Unwilling to work for it
Would you add any additional reasons to this list?
In today’s Monday Money Tip, I’m sharing a great parable on the topic of persistence. This parable can be applied to far more than just your finances so be sure to check it out. I truly believe this tip could change your life.
Want to automatically receive a helpful and practical money tip every Monday? Just sign up HERE (It’s FREE)!