I am PUMPED about teaching the next installment of our small business class at the Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce. It will be held at the chamber on June 3 from 8:30AM – 10:30AM.
Topic of this session?
Understanding the Financial Impact of Business Decisions
- Using income statements and pro forma income statements to make business decisions
I have utilized income statements to evaluate the current state of my business as well as to investigate the potential impact of future business decisions.
The goal of this class is to explain what income statements are and then review PRACTICAL examples of how income statements have been used to make business decisions using pro forma income statements.
If you have ever asked yourself one or more of the below questions, you should attend this class:
- Is my business profitable?
- How much money did we make last month (quarter, year, etc)?
- If I purchase this new equipment, will it be worth the investment?
- If I change location, what is the potential impact on my business?
- If I acquire this business, what will my financials look like?
- If I sell this line of business, what will the impact be on the remaining business?
- If I open an additional store, what are the "must have" costs? And can we afford it?
I LOVE talking business, and I hope to see you there!