I am so PUMPED about what is happening through this crusade to help others accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances! In just January alone, our team was able to:
- Teach 7 Financial Learning Experiences
- Teach 4 Financial Counseling Experiences
- Deliver 10 Money Messages
- Tape 8 Messages for the IWBNIN Group Study
Our team is honored to have been able to partner with so many great people and churches to teach practical financial principles. We are grateful for the opportunity to invest in so many lives.
We are in FINAL COUNTDOWN STAGES.
Official due date is February 6 which means that we are expecting his arrival in just 10 days or so.
Please keep Jenn in your prayers as she embarks on delivering our new son to the world!
What a miracle we have experienced! If you don’t know the story, you should read our testimony HERE.
Tonight started off the first of THREE NIGHTS of teaching the Financial Learning Experience at Christ Church in Hickory and Statesville, NC!
I taught at the Statesville Campus tonight.
I will be teaching at the Mt. View Campus on Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30PM – 8:30PM. It is FREE and childcare is provided!
Check it out HERE. Would love to meet you there!
Have you made any of the following statements?
- A budget is just too hard to live by
- Debt freedom is not really that important to achieving my dreams
- I am too old to save for retirement
- My kids need to learn this stuff, but my financial situation is too far gone to recover
- I gave up dreaming long ago
- There is no way I can earn enough money to pay my bills
- There is no hope for me
The answers are as follows:
- A budget is just too hard to live by (It is a GREAT way to live, and it is the most FREEING thing I have ever done – and remember – I’m a spender!)
- Debt freedom is not really that important to achieving my dreams (Debt freedom is THE REASON my family has been able to achieve many of its dreams!)
- I am too old to save for retirement (Wrong – Even if you are 183 years old, you can still save for retirement)
- My kids need to learn this stuff, but my financial situation is too far gone to recover (Children learn best from a parent who is living strong financial principles out loud in their own lives – and you CAN recover – 2 years from now your financial situation will be ancient history)
- I gave up dreaming long ago (Why?!!! Dreams are FREE!!! Dreaming re-awakens the desire and passion that is necessary to stick to a plan even when it is easy to give up)
- There is no way I can earn enough money to pay my bills (Yes you can. One key way is to reduce the number and amount of bills to be paid – a budget can really help bring that into focus)
- There is no hope for me (There IS hope for you! You CAN do this!)
Zig Ziglar said it best, “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right!”
What are you saying to yourself (and buying into) that you need to STOP saying?
I am blown away by the book reviews written about my new book What Everyone Should Know About Money Before They Enter THE REAL WORLD.
Check them out:
- Moneymonk wrote about it HERE.
- Keith Tackel wrote about it HERE.
- Cy wrote about it HERE.
- Coupon Girl Confessions wrote about it HERE.
- Tom at RusticTom wrote about it HERE.
- ProBikeWrench wrote about it HERE.
This book is helping us accomplish our mission to help others accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances.